VISA ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REPUBLIC OF NIGER
- A visa is required for UK citizens.
- Only a one year, multiple entry visa is available, for £40.
- Your Passport must be valid for the duration of your stay, no additional validity is required but it is advisable to have a valid passport beyond your stay period.
Visas are obtainable from:
The Nigerien Embassy
154 rue de Longchamp
Telephone: +0033(1) 4504 8060
Fax: +0033(1) 4504 7973
Corporate Finance Group Niger (CFGNiger) can assist you in applying for a visa, which can become a slow and complicated procedure; we strongly advise that you instruct us to assist
For a visa extension, take the following items to:
- Two photos.
- Your passport,
- CFA 20,000
Direction de la Surveillance du Territoire:
Rue du Président Heinrich Lubké
Telephone: 73 37 43 ext 249
Open: 8am-12.30pm and 3.30-6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Visa extensions are typically processed the same day.
2. Vaccination Requirements for Niger
At entry you need a current Yellow Fever vaccination certificate (it will be asked for!) and it is strongly advisable to also have Hepatitis and Tetanus vaccinations. Malaria tablets are also very important as Malaria is still a major disease throughout the country.
3. Further requirements
- Proof of a round-trip airfare purchase.
- A bank statement certifying that you have about £400 in your account